What are Sunday worship services and small groups like? All services and small groups are designed to bring praise, honor, and glory to God while meeting the needs of everyone who attends.
- 8:30 am Early Worship Service – This service offers traditional worship to include singing of hymns and special music by individuals or groups. No nursery or childcare is available during this service.
- 9:30 am Connect Groups – A variety of classes are available for all ages. Let us know and we will help you find the right one for you.
- 10:30 am Modern Worship Service – This service offers modern praise and worship music in a casual atmosphere. Children’s Church (Kindergarten through 4th grade), Toddlers’ Worship, and Nursery are available during this service.
What groups are available for children and youth on Sundays and Wednesdays?
- At 9:30 am, Connect Groups* are available for children ages birth to 12th grade. If you join us during this service, Children’s Leaders will bring children (Kindergartners through 4th grade) and students (5th through 12th grade) to the Worship Center for the 10:30 am service.
- During the 10:30 am service, Connect Groups* (Nursery, Toddlers’ Worship, and Children’s Church) for children birth to 4th grade are available. Kindergartners through 4th graders may sit with their families or the Children’s Pastor, Leaders, and other children in the Worship Center. Following the praise and worship time, they will be dismissed for Children’s Church where they will have a great time learning more about God.
*Please check your children in at the Kids Check-In stations located in the lobby. After checking in your child/children, babies and toddlers may be taken directly to the Nursery and Toddlers’ room.
- At 6:30 pm, Connect Groups for children ages birth to 12th grade are available. Children and students meet in their classrooms for an engaging time of learning about our amazing God.
What groups are available for adults on Wednesdays?
- Adult Bible Study at 10:45 am – In-depth, relevant studies of God’s Word are presented in an informal setting. This study meets in the Student Room.
Will I be put on the spot in any way during my visit?
Absolutely not! We want your experience at Connect Church to be a comfortable, enjoyable one. It is never our desire to embarrass or “put pressure” on anyone at anytime. To help us get to know you better, we do provide you with an opportunity to complete a “Connect Card”, which you can return in the drop box in our worship center.
What should I wear?
We want you to come as you are. We care more about having you here than what you wear.
Where is Connect Church located?
We are located at 4865 Nash Street NW in Wilson, NC at the corner of Nash Street / Highway 58 and Packhouse Road and across from New Hope Elementary School.
What are the church’s office hours?
The church office is open Monday – Thursday, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM.